Tuesday, July 19, 2016

FROM THE HEART – TRYING FOR A BABY AND REFINING THEIR PLANS WEDDING

anted to open this feature with a little (make that huge) thank you to everyone at least 18 who have arrived forwards with contributions for our new and occasional Saturday ‘From The Heart’ feature. Which i wanted there to be a place on this beloved wedding blog for girls to be able to speak freely and honestly about matters of life, and that so many of you feel relying on enough for Love My cheap ball gown wedding dresses to be the place to do this is incredibly humbling. I urge you to look over our archive of posts as there are some incredible features there that will automatically resonate with and invigorate you.


Last week’s From the Heart feature was a wonderfully light-hearted look at all the things that can/might/possibly should go wrong on your big day – written from the perspective of a newlywed bride who located realise how none of computer mattered at all. Today’s feature is more serious in nature and addresses an issue I know a number of our readers battle with facing all the joy that is associated with refining their plans wedding – I hope if you are one of these people, you will accept the biggest virtual massiv through this post today. Stay positive and strong lovely ladies. Love Annabel x________________I wanted to share our story in case it could help any readers trying for a baby, or their friends or family who are struggling with infertility.



 My boyfriend and I started talking about having children together at first in our relationship – imagining day to day life and our adventures as a family. These talks came easily and quickly, so after we’d turned 30 and found our home, we decided it was the perfect time to have a baby. We weren’t engaged or talking about lace a line wedding dresses during this period (though I knew he was my ‘one’), but we did both think that we were as ready as we’d ever be. I’d come off the pill, started taking folic acid and was generally trying to be healthier.


We decided to keep it our secret, because ‘trying for a baby’ felt a bit too much to share with you with loved ones. Trying for a baby and refining their plans weddingI remember how excited and nervous we felt that we could be making our baby. It was such a wonderful feeling – we begun to think ahead to weddings and events I’d be pregnant at or might miss because of my ball. I began imagining life as a family. Sadly though, my period came, so i in your head pushed my timings back a month. We kept trying, we down loaded a fertility iphone app and I continued to feel positive. That was until six months had passed.

No comments:

Post a Comment